150. Helping for marriage of five poor girls of different families
Project ID: APPEC-2020-05-18
APPEC Project Number: 150
APPEC Point person: Dr. Adnan Khan Niazi
Location: Faisalabad and Layyah
Contact: 0092 343 688 3510
Estimated Funds needed: 125,000 PKR (25000 per family)
Help is needed for the marriage of following poor girls with the minimum amount to carry very basic needs of marriage.
1. For the daughter of Muhammad Khaleel (RIP) who died a few months ago at about age of 60. He was the sole earning hand for his family. At this stage of his age, he was running a sharbat cart in summer and tea stall in winter in Sabzi mandi, Ghulam Muhammad Abad, Faisalabad.
2. For two daughters of Rukhsan (RIP), an electrician from Chak 106ML, Layyah, who died a few year ago due to cancer. All the savings were spent on his medical treatment.
3. Daughter of Sultan Bibi from Chak 90 ML, Layyah, divorced many years ago and raised her daughter as single parent.
4. Daughter of Ghulam Siddique (RIP) from Chak 90 ML, Layyah. After death of Ghulam Siddique, her widow has no real source of income.
Please help these poor families to start a new life.
This project is ELIGIBLE to receive Zakat.
How to donate?
Please send your donations directly to to APPEC’s bank account in Pakistan as we are facing problem with transferring money from APPEC’s Paypal account. If it is difficult to send money to Pakistani account, then you can send in APPEC’s Paypal account.
Please click here for your donations and drop an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and amount donated.
Current status of total funds:
PKR 00.00 (update: 15-06-2020) (Funds released: PKR 1,25,000 ) PKR 1,25,000 (update: 15-06-2020) PKR 12000 (update: 15-06-2020, Transaction from Paypal to NBP, amount adjusted with other projects) EUR 10.00+ PKR 10,563.77 (update: 01-06-2020) EUR 00.00 (update: 20-05-2020)
Funds released: 1,25,000 PKR
Funds remaining with APPEC: NIL
This project is no more open for donations. BEFORE DONATING, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm if your donation could actually be accommodated.